Wednesday, March 9, 2011

5-minute wedding...

Good morning! I can't quite believe it's been a week already since my last post, but life's been a bit crazy around here to say the least! I was reminded of the time that had gone by when I received several messages from people wondering if I was OK- are you sick or what??!

The last week has been filled with a trip to Atlanta for work (fun but exhausting), a long weekend camping trip with my Girl Scout troop, now a crazy week at work and scrambling to leave for our annual ski trip tomorrow-whew! I am going to fall apart on that plane tomorrow!

To add to the start of a busy morning, my son needed a card to go with the wedding shower present for his teacher- hence a 5-minute wedding card was born!


I like to trade stamped images with friends- this expands my repertoire, while keeping my stamp closet {somewhat} sane. I used the image and greeting from the MFT set "It Must Be Love" that I recently swapped- perfect for a quick card! I quickly colored her with Copics and added glitter from a clear Spica glitter pen to her diamond- so sparkly IRL! A few layers of paper from my scrap stash, some ribbon and rhinestones and it was done. Nothing fancy, but quick and cute! I would show you the inside, but my husband whisked the card out of my hands while rushing the kids out the door for school- the nerve!

That's it for me today- hope you're having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment