Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Whale of a birthday!

I was about to complain about the cold, gloomy, rainy day it is today, then I looked at the weather around the country and said my thanks that we are below the worst of it here in Atlanta. I pray for all those traveling to family for the holidays for safe travels. Hopefully may card today is a blast of sunshine to shake off the gloomies! 

I have another card from my collection of "Long Fellows"- these are such cute images that I'm trying to use them all! It feels more like a summer card, but this guy seemed to beg for some sunny skies and blue seas:-)) I dug through some unopened papaer packs and found perfect patterns for this card from the "Sycamore Street" set from Stampin' Up.


Darling daughter convinced me that this little guy needed a sunny day to go with his colorful waves and I think that was the perfect touch! 

  

The inside was finished with more of the patterned paper and another whale image.

Hope you're keeping dry and if you're traveling: take a cleansing breath, be patient and be SAFE!

Supplies:
Stamps: Long Fellows (Hostess), Made for You
Paper: Soft Sky, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Sycamore Street
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Cloudy Day embossing folder, Tangerine Tango satin ribbon,  Bracket Label Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Sunshine Die-namics (MFT), Ice Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment