Saturday, September 12, 2009

Confessions of a paper hoarder...

I have been trying ot organize and clean out my craft room, but keep getting distracted to make new cards when I come across a great paper/stamp! I am definitely a paper hoarder (and ribbon addict) and it's become a serious sickness. I keep seeing beautiful papers that "I need" and I buy them- hence the storage issues in my craft room-LOL! I have made a resolution to use paper I already have (what a concept!) as a jumping off point.



I painstakingly colored this stamp (twice because DD caused me to smudge the first one!) with Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Bordering Blue then stamped the image on WW. Adhered all the layers and panels and added the Dewdrops as a last minute touch. I saw a LO that used panels in the opposite direction and got stuck on the general scheme- you may be seeing some Christmas cards with a similar design...

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Paper: Bordering Blue, Real Red, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl (anna & Audrey) Ink: Bordering Blue, Real Red, Chocolate Chip Accessories: White taffeta ribbon, Sizzix die cut machine, dimensionals (Stampin' Up); nested dies, Dew Drops

1 comment: